We are pleased to invite your brewery to participate in our upcoming 7th Annual Berlin International Beer Competition. This international beer competition will be held in the heart of Berlin. All of our judges are real trade buyers. The buyers you want your beer and cider in front of to blind taste.
After successfully running the New York International Beer Competition for many years, brewers, beer producers, importers, distributors, retail store buyers from around the world asked us to replicate this successful competition in Europe. What sets us apart from other international beverage competitions is our trade-only blind judging panel, and the beer industry has continued to take notice as our competitions have grown.
This is why we’re proud to feature the Berlin International Beer Competition in the International Beverage Competition Series. Like our New York competition, our judges will be retail store buyers, restaurant beverage directors, distributors, mixologists, and importers. We feel that these judges, whose livelihood relies upon their skill set, truly know what the consumer wants, as they receive feedback on a daily basis from the consumer of what is good and what will sell. We gather the best and brightest buyers in Europe to be our judges — our panels have included beverage industry professionals from Austria, the UK, France, Italy, Denmark, the Netherlands, and more.
The International Beverage Competition Series also includes the New York International Beer Competition, the New York International Wine Competition, the Berlin International Spirits Competition, the Berlin International Wine Competition, the Asia International Wine Competition, the Asia International Spirits Competition, the Melbourne International Spirits Competition, the Melbourne International Beer Competition, and the Melbourne International Wine Competition.
Key Benefits to Participating in BIBC
- Recognition by the worldwide beer trade industry
- Award Winners will be able to use their awards (Double Gold, Gold, Silver, Bronze) in their marketing materials at no charge
- Award Winners will be listed in our online database
- Competition results are distributed to our international media partners, as well as international importers who rely on our competition to help them determine top-quality products
- We include the winners in articles on our lifestyle blog, The Alcohol Professor
- Top winners will be showcased at tasting events throughout the year, including our booth at ProWein at no additional charge
Find Out More
Click below to learn more about our Competition!