Enter your Beer to the 2024
You’re invited to register for the BIBC online, or you can also use the downloadable form to submit your beer. Competition Starts February 25th, 2024
Berlin International Beer Competition announces 2023 Winners
Thank you to all the brands who came out to compete this year!
General Information for 2024
- Entry Deadline: February 25th, 2024
- Product Delivery Deadline: February 25th, 2024
- Products MUST arrive by February 25th, 2024 in order to be judged.
- Please read the “Shipping Information” below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time.
- Payment Deadline: March 5th, 2024
- Early entry ( December 1st-February 8th: 100 Euros per submission for both online entries and paper/fax/email entries
- Regular entry February 9th-16th: 115 Euros per submission for both online entries and paper/fax/email entries
- Late entry February 17th-22nd: 125 Euros per submission for both online entries and paper/fax/email entries
- Payments: Payment for online entries can be made by credit card through Stripe. Off-line entry fees can be made by credit card or by wire transfer. The banking information and associated fees for the wire transfer may be requested from us at email@example.com.
- There is only one entry fee. We do not charge any extra fees for use of our logo and or medals for publicity purposes.
The competition will be held in the heart of Berlin!
Eligibility & Requirements
- All commercially-produced beers from anywhere in the world are eligible to enter.
- All entries must be listed on the official entry form, either online or downloaded from this website as a paper form (see the top of this page for links to both). If downloading the paper form, please complete the entire form and sign at the bottom of the page to certify that the statements on the form are correct. Failure to complete the form properly may result in disqualification.
- All entries submitted on time will be judged. If your submission gets stuck in customs, as does occasionally happen, we are prepared to convene a smaller tasting panel for those entries. To avoid this, however, please read the “Shipping Information” below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time.
- In addition to your entry form, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Link to each brand’s website
- JPG file of your brand artwork (Bottle Shot and/or Hi-Res Logo)
- Staff Relations Contact (Name, Phone, Email)
- Up to Date Brand Information (i.e. available in what markets domestically and internationally, info on Brewer, information unique to your brand)
- Each submission must include 3 12oz or 333ml, 2 x 500 or 750ml bottles or the equivalent.
- If submitting by paper form, please scan submission form and email it to: email@example.com
- Submissions tel. +49 (0) 3031878749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any additional questions.
*Please feel free to contact us directly for additional support if you are a large organization submitting 20+ beers*
Please ship your beers to:
MyPlace – SelfStorage
C/O Kaufmannsladen 3619
EORI # DE595393161354315
Please make sure the EORI NUMBER IS ON THE BOX & INVOICE & SHIPPING LABEL
Whatsapp: USA +12017477111
- Please register online or by email before shipping your products.
Special Free Freight Program From The United States To BIBC:
We are happy to announce that we are again offering free shipping from our warehouse in the USA to the Berlin International Beer Competition. We require a minimum of two submissions to qualify for the free shipping program. There is no limit to how many you may submit to the Berlin Beer, Wine & Spirits Competition. Producers are responsible for their shipping costs to our warehouse.
Samples must arrive by February 10th, 2024 to qualify for the free shipping program. It is open to all commercially produced Beer, Wine & Spirits and they do not have to be sold in Europe to qualify.
Please email/contact us in advance if you are participating in the shipping program so we may prepare the shipment.
Once Again: Samples must arrive by February 14th 2023…if you have an issue shipping to New Jersey please contact us for additional information.
Where To Ship Your Beer For Free Freight To BIBC: